Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mount And Bladeunable To Connect

've been deceived for years

I'm here to tell you that you have been misguided. In fact, it has been totally deceived! Who did it? All these bogus companies and unscrupulous individuals have attempted to sell the dream of a quick fix to get that perfect set of abs you've always wanted.

They tell you that a smart device exercises will become toned and absominales in just 6 seconds while watching TV. They tell you that if you leave empty your bank account buying those expensive supplements, you'll have abs by people drool.

I admit, years ago I was constantly squeezed buying all kinds of supplements, and I'm sorry to say ... but I even bought a couple of those abdominal machines infomercials (hey, but I understand ... that was in the 90 `s was foolish enough at the time to drop by your clever advertising).

literally threw away thousands of dollars over the years in garbage supplements alone, waiting for them to magically transform my physique from overnight to look like the model that was in the package. After all, the full-page ad in the magazine weight exercises said I would "lose 800% more body fat than with diet alone." Wow ... this must be something really powerful, I thought! Then

do any of these supplements, magic pills and powders, and abdominal machines transformed my body into the steel body with six pack abs that the ad promised that I would get? Hell noooo! In fact, I did not have any results of all that crap in which I threw away thousands of dollars through the years!

The solution to all your problems is in this Great Book published by Michael Geary, author of International bestseller, "The Truth About Abs. This book will change your methods drastically and your body will eventually be defined and a six pack abs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment